Toyota Land Cruiser 2004 4x4 Black

Review of the car owner Toyota Land Cruiser 2004 finally got to www.drom.ru and I will try to "roll out" a review of my impressions after six months of operation of the "Kruzak" ;-) Previously used Toyota Camry 2005 (body 35) for 2.5 years. Good sedan. He worked wonderfully, never let down nirazu, neither in winter nor in summer. Pleasant memories. In general, the time has come to update the car on the eve of 2010, and change to 4WD if possible, the following candidates were in priority: Nissan Pathfinder, Jeep Cherokee, Lexus GX470, Lexus LX470, Lexus RX 300-330-350, Toyota LC100VX. The search reached a dead end, there were a lot of options and it was difficult to make a choice, because I wanted to get the best possible option (so to speak). And on the symbolic date of December 25, my future car, the 2004 Toyota Land Cruiser 100 VX, "shoots" from the auction. fully loaded with the exception of air suspension and seat memory. The equipment pleased with the presence of: leather interior, heated front seats, TV with toch-scre Toyota Land Cruiser 2004 4x4 Black en DVD changer, multifunction steering wheel, Bluetoth, voice control, rear regular TV with separate DVD for passengers of the second, third row of seats. The set included bluetoth headphones for rear passengers, a remote control for DVD, 6-SRS, separate climate control for rear passengers, and a bunch of nice gadgets such as electric opening / closing of rear vents for the third row of passengers, as well as auto mode for all glass -lifts. Outside, a hatch, standard rails, the previous owner changed his native R17 to K18. The first off-road exit was made in the middle of summer. The route turned out to be quite long for the first time - Almaty-Charyn-Bartogay-Assy-Turgen-Almaty plateau. (for anyone interested, I can share the GPS route) I crossed a mountain river in a ford in 2 places. The car did not disappoint. Previously, it was not necessary to operate the TLC100VX, moreover, it was not possible to operate a single SUV before, somehow it was not possible ... I only rode on sedans. And then immediately the LandCruiser 100 VX. The sensations are of course great. Something like a Boeing))) In terms of comfort, the car is just super. Quite playful for its size and weight. I didn’t try to compete in fanaticism in the passability of hard-to-reach areas, but, for example, climbed the Tuyuk-Su glacier without any difficulties, which I was quite happy with. By the way, this was my very first test of Kuruzak. At the moment, 7 months of my happy exploitation of this machine have already passed. Replaced all fluids upon arrival of the car from USA. I made a complete diagnosis of the chassis, engine, gearbox - no problems were identified. Oh yes! I almost forgot .... upon arrival from the USA, the starter jammed, removed, cleaned, replaced the bearing and it all worked. I also replaced the wipers))) and bought silicone polishes (gray, I really like them). Kruzak is good on the highway! I didn’t burn in much, 100-120 km / h is quite comfortable and cozy, it goes like a tank, very ergonomic, all controls on the dashboard are conveniently located. The car is convenient in all respects except fuel consumption)) But as they say - for pleasure must be paid! In terms of spare parts, Kruzak was also pleasantly pleased! For example, the shock absorbers in the TSP are about $ 100, let me remind you that the air suspension was not included in the package, which I am quite happy about. I don’t know how to end my review, I think that after some time I’ll write something else interesting, especially since winter has come))) And I wish all the owners of the legendary land cruiser a pleasant time behind the wheel! (if you are interested, I advise you to find a movie called the Legendary Land Cruiser) Good luck and good health to everyone! Directly in recent days, reviews are only from Kazakhstan! And so for a review 5 Some people think that they have risen ... In fact, they just surfaced. Sotka is Sotka! Passing Kukuruzer) Optimum price-quality ratio. something does not google such a film. Throw off the link if it's not difficult The landscapes are of course fantastic! The car is an ordinary SUV, they say it is reliable. But why did they make a cult out of him? Unclear! Well, if only in order to buy it was not cheaper than 1 million! the machine is one of the most popular all over the world and in all countries, and its different models can withstand very harsh methods of operation https://cars45.com.gh/mT5M0GLkHHagVhdTfN4Yezk1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toyota Rav4 and 8 Seater Van for Rent

Unfurnished house for Rent at Kacyiru

American Dream " Cocoa Butter"