Meals & Drinks in Ngara

Another power supply unit from Sanmim, but now very compact, although not very powerful, but as the review showed it is interesting in its own way. Inspection, tests, diagram, conclusions. Another power supply that I was asked to test and since I was interested in it myself, I ordered it for review. Everything is as usual, inspection, diagram, tests, conclusions. Not so long ago, in the comments, one of my regular readers suggested writing a review of the original power supply. I was interested in this block and I decided, why not, especially since it clearly stands out from the total mass of common power supplies. Another of the power supplies, a link to which was thrown to me and personally, in my opinion, it may be interesting, especially for use in T12 soldering stations. Somehow a long time ago I did not have reviews of power supplies, those very "breadwinners" that feed various devices that have a lot of mains voltage, but not enough battery. And now, at the suggestion of one of my regular readers, I ordered several options for tests and today we will talk about the Meals & Drinks in Ngara  first of them. Again I have a review of the power supply and, moreover, again at 24 volts. But this time we will not just talk about a proprietary power supply unit, but one related to the HDR line, which I already talked about once. And this time an overview of the youngest block from this line. Another power supply unit, this time the most common one, but positioned for powering T12 soldering stations. Although in reality just a power supply with a voltage of 24 volts and a current of up to 6 / 7.5A. Inspection, tests, conclusions, everything is as usual. In continuation of the series of product reviews from Novatek-Electro, I ordered a number of their devices for reviews. The devices will be shown different, but I would like to start with what is more specialized for changing and of course this is the power supply. Inspection, disassembly, tests and conclusions, everything is as usual. A year ago I had a review of the LRS-350-24 power supply, and today a small review of a model from the same line, but at 48 volts. Since the power supplies in fact differ only in voltage and load current, the review will be short, but I hope that it is still useful. One of the readers threw a link to a share, which, in my opinion, is very interesting in terms of price. RuiDeng continues to develop the topic of adjustable voltage converters of the RD60xx series and not so long ago there was information about a new model. But instead of the expected RD6024 with an output current of 24 amperes, which should have been the next in the line after the RD6018, I decided to do a little "rollback" and go back to the 6006 model. My story of acquaintance with uninterruptible power supplies began in the late 90s - early 2000s, and not from the user's side, but somehow more from the side of their production. That is why I was doubly interested in both looking at what is being produced now and remembering how we did it. Actually, the review will probably partly with a touch of nostalgia. I already once had a review of the LRS series power supply, but with a higher power and with active cooling, but now its younger "brother" has fallen into the hands and today I will introduce you to him. Inspection, tests, conclusions, everything is as usual. I needed a powerful step-down voltage converter for one of the projects and I decided to test it a little before using it. Small inspection, tests, conclusions. The second part of the acquaintance with the products of the Light Route company. In the previous part, I talked about 60W power supplies, 12 and 24 volts, and today we will talk about drivers for powering powerful LED modules, which are used in lamps, floodlights and street lamps. https://jiji.co.ke/ngara/meals-and-drinks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toyota Rav4 and 8 Seater Van for Rent

Unfurnished house for Rent at Kacyiru

American Dream " Cocoa Butter"