BMW X3 2013 Silver

Since I am a woman, I think the review will not be as detailed and detailed as that of men. But I really want to share with you my feelings from this car. Since there are few more reviews on this model. Before this car, I had a Honda Logo of a sports equipment Japanese woman with an engine of 91 hp. and a variator. Since it was very light, when I pressed the gas, it literally jumped up and frenziedly tore from its place. Very maneuverable and comfortable in the city. The machine did not let me down even once, although after our craftsmen (who supplied me with engine heating and an alarm), the pipe ruptured 2 times (the only thing that was not Japanese) and the signaling was buggy. Yes, she also boiled periodically in traffic jams. But this review is not about her. Just after this "crazy stool", as it is called, and the habit of active driving, I began to pay attention to the corresponding cars. And then a relative turned out to be a 2003 BMW X3. Well, he gave me a ride ... He has 2.5 liters of gasoline, but I almost vomited when he spun on a nickle, I realized tha BMW X3 2013 Silver t I would only buy a BMW. Before choosing this car, it was read EVERYTHING on the Internet and passed a test drive 5 times, on all X's. Test drives on other premium brands have also been passed. Husband liked the Volvo, but higher class. Our opinion is that the X3 is the best car in this price range. I like her appearance the most. Well, she rulitsya superbly. After the New Year, discounts on last year's models in salons, well, we were lucky, there was white, as we wanted. Although they wanted a 2.8 gasoline engine, or a 3 liter diesel engine, and a better package. But we decided that we will take the next one in burgundy leather and 3L diesel. And while we live in Surgut, gasoline will be safer. Now, after 20,000 km and 8 months of operation, I can write a little about my feelings and driving experience, though these are not only my words, but also my husband's (we drive in turns). It will be difficult with the choice of the second car, since no one wants worse. We took her for her son's birthday, in April, on summer tires. While it was still frosty for a month, and we had to run it in, then we drove calmly. True, once at the dachas I could not get under way on summer wheels. She was grinding in the snow, her husband laughed, sat down and drove out. But we do not risk any more, like the first frosts we put on a winter spike. We had 17 "Runfled, the winter one was set to 18" not Runfled, it became softer. But we'll put on the summer run. Day rode with a screw at lowered, you can't even see which wheel. Sorry does not show the computer. which wheel. Overall impressions of the car are very good. On the road, the attitude is much better, although the idiots have not disappeared. I have a license for 10 years and 7 experience, but I learned to maneuver in a stream, only on it. Overtaking is a pleasure. Just pressed and the car flew away, so 2 liter gasoline is enough for her. We drove to the Crimea in the summer, a comfortable speed of 160 km / h, and for fun we accelerated to 200 km / h. Consumption on the highway is 8.5 liters, somewhere up to 120-130 km / h. Average for the entire run 11 liters, in the city up to 14 liters. Refueling at LUKOIL 92. Tried 95, did not notice the difference. A very interesting car, it adjusts to the driving style, if you drive quietly for a long time, then you need to play it up to become more active. At first, the electric steering wheel was incomprehensible to me (I constantly taxied in a rut along the highway), but now I keep it calm. The suspension is not stiff at all, very comfortable. Especially when I got on a Honda, there is a gear grinder. Our seats are mechanics, and because two drivers, it would be better electro. with memory, but sleeping on them at night is convenient. They move back well and their legs are straightened, even with a husband at 188 cm in height. Very comfortable fit, high up to the ceiling. True, at sea in the summer, their backs sweat on them, you need capes. We have leatherette, and velor rugs, I advise everyone, but only rugs. Better to take the skin. We dream of altering the interior into leather. A sports steering wheel with buttons will be better, there is cruise control, we have a simple one. The music is simple, rather weak, but everyone reads it, and we are not music lovers either. https://cars45.com.gh/fLjTiJhfEOh85hSS0RFuSszA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toyota Rav4 and 8 Seater Van for Rent

Unfurnished house for Rent at Kacyiru

American Dream " Cocoa Butter"