2004 land rover

I will try to describe my feelings from owning this device without saliva and aspiration. Honestly, never in a nightmare I could imagine that I would take a car, the fragility of which is composed of anecdotes and legends. But it so happened that they offered. Friends. Cheap. In installments. With a weekly test drive. They shook hands within a couple of days. Regular Range, 4.4 petrol. Bodykit in a circle OverFinch, with 20 discs from it. Looking ahead, I will express my opinion that Range is scolded only by those who are deeply, to the point of exhaustion, at the level of genes and subconscious, in love with the Japanese, like Yaroslav Levashov, or the one who (Range) never owned it. In general, from my own experience I can say that the hysteria around the unreliability of this car is just hysteria. Salon. I personally got the interior is not sat, not shabby and not torn. The leather of the seats is pleasant to the touch, dense and soft, sort of like bison. The seats are co 2004 land rover mfortable. The notorious "lateral support" is present. You don't fly out of the seats when cornering. But the seats are not for racing. In general, does anyone have a desire to use the Range as a racing car? Nothing creaks in the cabin. Well made and seems to last forever. The car is six years old, and the interior is 5 points. All internal electrics work for 5 minus points. Pleasant little things like a TV, heated all seats, climate for rear passengers, memory for all electric moving parts: seats, mirrors, etc. Cons: Disappointed with the CD changer. I just stopped seeing disks. It seems like it's being treated. But I did not meddle once again in the service. Suspension. Well, I won’t sing a song like “yacht on wheels”, “rocket on water wings”. Soundly such a comfortable movement around the city. 20th rubber adds rigidity to the car. But even on this rubber, the joints and seams on the bridges are swallowed by the suspension remarkably. On the track behaves very well. At least, it is not necessary to catch the device in a rut. Well, the road keeps in the "best traditions." The maximum time that I spent behind the wheel without stopping was 4 hours. Not tired. It's all in the aggregate: the ergonomics of the seat, the suspension, and the car itself, in general, does not bother the driver. You have to keep an eye on the suspension. When I took the car, this terrible word “follow” seriously strained me. What? How? Where? Everything is simple. Once every six months, it is necessary to clean the pneuma cylinders - 40-60 minutes of work in the service. Engine. BMW 4.4. I am not an expert in these engines, but according to personal feelings - the engine is good. Having read about it a couple of days before the purchase, I understood and confirmed in practice the following: the engine is afraid of Castrol oil, it is not afraid of our gasoline, the consumption in the city in quiet mode is 23-25/100 and the highway is 13-15/100, it is capable of pulling, but, as a result, wait for greetings from the box. The people that went with me really liked the sound of the engine. I can’t say that oh, how cool, but yes, the sound of the engine is so noble, intrauterine, deep bass. QX56 is inferior in this parameter. But this is such a taste. I got an incident - at 93,000 runs the engine smoked. Was ready to spend up to 200,000 rubles. I even found a contract engine in England and was already looking for ways to deliver it ... But then they called from the service and reported the result of a 4-day diagnostic: some tubes clogged from Castrol in some type of separator. Immediately on the form of LandRoverer found confirmation of this disease. According to "local partisans" Castrol does not like a humid climate. Leaves some kind of residue on the walls of the oil pipes. Well, here's a feature. I read how the owners of the Range, who had a garage on the shore of a lake, came every six months and presented blue smoke from the chimneys. Before that, I also lived for a week in the immediate vicinity of Lake Drevyaty (Dryvyaty), in Belarus. So I got another confirmation of the causes of this disease. Conclusion: Mobile will save the engine. Box. The weakest point. I didn't have any problems with her. But the previous owner left about 150,000 rubles in Tahoe for a bulkhead. This disease is due to the fact that ... well, there is a long story, which, I'm sure everyone knows, when Land Rover passed from hand to hand of world auto concerns and everyone took something necessary https://cars45.co.tz/listing/land_rover/range_rover/2004

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Toyota Rav4 and 8 Seater Van for Rent

Unfurnished house for Rent at Kacyiru

American Dream " Cocoa Butter"